McAulay Two - Chris and Jennifer/Momar and Sebastian

Friday, January 06, 2006

525,600 Minutes - how do you measure, measure a year

"In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee, in inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife.

525,600 minutes, 525,600 journeys to plan.

525,600, minutes - how can you measure the life of a woman or man"
--- Seasons of Love from the musical "RENT"

So, the above is a excerpt from one of the main songs in the musical "Rent", which happens to be one of my favorite musicals. When it orginally came to San Diego and to the La Jolla Playhouse my father took me to see it and I loved it right away. Then a couple years ago, it was at the Arlington Theater in Santa Barbara and since I was working at Cox Communications at the time, the Public Relations Director got me tickets and I got to see it with Chris. Then this past year they finally made it into a movie, which I have yet to see because Chris did not want to see it again - so I am patiently waiting for it to be released on DVD, which I will watch and then probably procede to purchase!

Today is Friday, already 1/4 into the month of January! I am reading this book called "Save Karyn - one shopaholics journey to debt and back". I have had the book for quite sometime and began reading it and then over time it slowly made it's way onto the shelf only 1/4 read. I made a resolution to read at least one book a month and hopefully can keep that up! It is interesting and a quick easy read! My next read is "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey, it was a book that was featured on Oprah and on her book club.

This weekend I plan to clean up my scrapbook area and clean my car and maybe a load of laundry! Maybe I will even finish my Christmas 2005 album. What are your plans?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home